Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Life Coach Road Trip - October - November

Recently I announced the Life Coach Road Trip for August & September.  I have had calls and emails from coaches, radio stations and newspapers along the way, wanting to meet me and learn more about the Life Coach Road Trip.


Many of the Coaches wanted to know where I was headed after the coaching convention in Las Vegas.  In October 2011, the Life Coach Bus will be heading towards LA, yes California here I come.  The Life Coach Bus will be in LA on Hollywood Blvd on October 20th, and the LA Convention Center on November 4th & 5th.


Starting in January 2012, the Life Coach Bus will be traveling throughout the state of California.  In February, the Life Coach Bus will be headed back east, stopping along the way to meet members of the US Life Coach Association and host my radio show, Life Coach Radio. 

For more information, please visit LifeCoachMeida.com or LifeCoachRadio.com


No comments:

Post a Comment