Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Day 1 of the Life Coach Trip

On Monday, August 22nd, the Life Coach 2011-2012 Road Trip began.  I left Dahlonega Georgia and headed up I-75 towards Chattanooga.  First stop in Tennessee was Hamilton Place Mall.




From Chattanooga, I headed west on I-24 towards Nashville. The views, the stares and the looks from travelers, was unbelievable.  I have met Life Coaches, soccer moms, business professionals, fast food workers, students, unemployed people, corporate America workers locked in their cubical jail. 

Everyone I have met has been intrigued by the concept of Life Coaching, the idea and vision for the bus and my determination to drive the bus coast to coast, promoting and marketing coaching to the American public.

For all the people I have met along the way that check out this blog, thank you for taking the time to speak with me and for being so kind and sharing your kind words of support.  It has been a very emotional trip for me, since I am truly living my dream.


No comments:

Post a Comment