Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Day 3 - Life Coach Road Trip - Memphis Tn.

Today has been a very interesting day for me.  My first stop was at Harlow's Donut shop, at exit 25 on the outskirts of Memphis.  The donut shop is part of a gas station, so I stopped to fill up the bus and ran in for a quick cup of coffee and donut to go.  For some reason, the shop had a unique look to it.  When I travel, I go out of my way to try local restaurants and businesses.  I also like to meet and help out local mom and pop businesses.


When I walked in, I did not see an employee, instead I met a customer, Jamie.  He was waiting for his sandwich and donut.  Ashley was in the back preparing his order.  Jamie was very curious about the bus, about Life Coaching and asked if I am like Tony Robbins.  I explained to Jamie what I do and how Life Coaching could change a life.

Jamie asked me to tell him how he can make a million dollars tomorrow.  I asked him if he was really asking about standard of living or asking about quality of life.  I coached Jamie for a few minutes until Ashley came out from the back with Jamie's order.

He shook my hand and said he would watch for me on TV.

I played role reversal with Ashley and I was the donut salesman for the next customer.  I had a great time at Harlow's donut shop and all the customers had a great time as well.




Next stop was Memphis.  I stopped in Downtown Memphis on Riverside Dr.  I set up and broadcast Life Coach Radio Show # 9.  A Memphis Police Officer pulled up and watched, he sat in his car the entire time I was broadcasting.  The bus is a real attention grabber.  People are not sure what to make of it.




To listen to Life Coach Radio Show # 9, please visit http://lifecoachradio.blogspot.com/




No comments:

Post a Comment