Tuesday, August 2, 2011

2011 Life Coach Road Trip

In Life Coaching, we focus on the future, not the past, we look at your visions, your goals, your dreams.  If you have ever met me or read any articles that I have written, you know that my dream is to bring Life Coaching to mainstream America. 

I want to bring coaching to the people who need it the most.  I want coaching to be a household word and for people to know how coaching can change your life for the better.

For many years, I have discussed and talk about buying a bus and traveling the country promoting Life Coaching.  It is a big project, a big vision, but the time has come to bring my vision to life.

Starting later this month, the Life Coach Bus will be heading out from Dahlonega Georgia to Las Vegas Nevada.  Over 2,000 miles of open highway and not stop lights.  If only life was that easy.  We all have challenges, hurdles, obstacles and setbacks. 

I plan to take highway 40 across this great land.  My goal is to end up in Las Vegas by September 21st, 2011.  There will be many Life Coaches visiting Las Vegas during the week of September 24th - 16th for the annual ICF coaching convention. 





The  Life Coach Bus will then be headed to Los Angeles for a radio convention on October 20th. 

If you would like to learn more about Life Coaching and meet me along the way, please follow my trip on Facebook at Facebook.com/LifeCoachMedia or email LifeCoachMedia@Gmail.com

Looking forward to hosting my Life Coach Radio Show each day along the way.  Please check out my podcast on ITunes or visit www.LifeCoachRadio.com for more information.

Thank you,

Jeff Wasserman

No comments:

Post a Comment