Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Jeff's Billboard on I-75 near Adel Georgia

My goal has always been to dedicate my time to promoting Life Coaching as a profession.  I want to bring Life Coaching to those who need it the most.  In the past, Coaching has only been available to those who can pay $100 to $500 an hour.  With Life Coach Radio and the Life Coach Bus, I will be able to assist people in finding personal success, managing life changes and personal challenges.  I will be able to help callers and guests reach their personal goals.  
 
 
I am promoting the Life Coaching profession and hope to build the US Life Coach Association ( USLCA.com) to become one of the biggest and best coaching associations available to all Life Coaches.  
 
 
If you travel on I-75, in South Georgia, look for my new billboards and get ready for my new radio show, Life Coach Radio.
 
 
Near mile marker 37, southbound on I-75, near Adel Ga.
Jeff Wasserman's Life Coach Billboard
 

No comments:

Post a Comment