Saturday, January 14, 2012

Life Coach Radio Show # 26 - From El Paso Texas

The 2012 Life Coach Road Trip is in El Paso Texas.  Yes, I am in El Paso with the Life Coach Bus.  The Life Coach Road Trip has taken me on a journey across America.  I have now traveled over 4,000 miles and have met hundreds of people from all walks of life.

This has been a one in a life time experience.  I dreamed for a long time about the Life Coach Road Trip and it is here.  Since January 3rd, I have traveled from Los Angeles to Las Vegas, down to Phoenix, Tuscon and into Texas.  From here I am traveling to Dallas - Ft. Worth and east back to Dahlonega Georgia.

This has been an eye opening trip.  It seems people want to talk about  two things, unemployment and the republican primary.  I am surprised that people seldom even mention President Obama or congress, they want to focus on the presidential hopefuls.

While in El Paso today, I recorded a show explaining the topics I cover when speaking to groups.  I go over what I feel are the most important topics of personal growth and personal development.  Most people I speak with are interested in learning to improve and understand their life and be happy.

  Click here to listen to Life Coach Radio Show # 26...



The Life Coach Bus entering Texas on I-10
January 2012


No comments:

Post a Comment