Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Modern Day Problem Solver

Over the past four months, I have been traveling from coast to coast, speaking with hundreds, maybe thousands of people on topics from weight loss to finding a job, from relationships to health topics. My diverse background allows me to listen to people who have problems, issues and concerns.

A Life Coach takes a holistic approach, we look at all areas of your life, not just the the challenge that you are facing today.  As I traveled and as I met with more and more people, the same nick name kept coming up, " hey, your a Modern Day Problem Solver." 

So I have coined the phrase and plan to use it during my 2012 coast to coast tour.  During January 2012, I will be returning from California in the bus.  If you own or operate a business and wish for me to stop along the way back from the west coast to Georgia, please call my office at 800-841-8776 or email me.

Looking forward to a great 2012 on the Life Coach Road Trip.



No comments:

Post a Comment